Monday, September 12, 2011

My Experience with BRANDMILE


Hiiiiiii
Today I’m going to tell about my experience with Brandmile. They offer products at a discounted price during their campaign. They have Cas On Delivery option. At the time when I placed my order they were giving an additional 10% discount on card or online payment. The shipping charges are Rs 100/- .  I placed my orders on 16th July and I got the same on Aug 22nd .. OMG>>>>>


I ordered colorbar cosmetics on a campaign..  In the site they claim that they will send( I mean ship) the order in 11 days after the campaign is over and they will inform through mail. Even after one month when I didn’t receive my stuff I emailed them but there was no reply.. Then I called the customer care, the girl there informed me that as they were buying these products in lots she has to see whether the stock is there, if its not there she will refund me.  I was like OOOOHHHHH……

They are saying this when I called…. They could have informed me …. Kept my money for 1 month and when I called they are refunding eerrrrrr….

The girl told me she will check whether my items are available and she will call me back.. I never expected that she’ll call back.. But to my surprise she called me and informed that my stuff is available and they will ship it that day.  And I got the product in 4 days… happy ending na

Ok after all the blah  blah. Here are the items I ordered
       1)      Colorbar lipstick (set of 3, combo offer)

2)      Volumising and lash lengthening mascara

3)      Eyeliner pencil

This is how the pack looked like



The products were well packed in a bubble wrap and it was kept in this box.
Here are few PICS
carefully packed in a cardboard box



When opened

products wrapped in bubble wrap

Mascara and eye liner

this is all that i bought

Love

2 comments:

  1. even i have no clue when will they send my stuff.they seriously have bad services.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes ana they send mine only after i called them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...