Saturday, September 3, 2011

My experience with Buyincoins

This post is all about my experience from Buyincoins. They offer products at very reasonable rate. After reading some reviews about the site I made my first purchase from Buyincoins on july. I ordered the products on July 16th.

The Products i ordered were





1) 88 palette pro flash palette. ( i was dying to get the coastal scents 88 palette.. thought i will try this one as this was half the price of original coastal scents palette)

Price $11.07.Some discount was going on in the site for eye shadows so i picked this for 7% discount

2) 18 piece pink make up brush set( it is pinnnnkkkkkkkkkkk) price $12.98

3) 15 nail art brush set ( loveee nail art) Price $3.27



4) 5 piece dotting tools Price $2.32

5) 2 nail separators Price $0.98





6) Nail art rhine stones Price $1.94

rhine stones with glue


After all discounts my order price came to be $31.29. (there is additional disc of $0.10 with every additional items purchased).I got the products ordered on 27th of July i.e just 11 days after placing the order. I was so excited and happy as this was my first online purchase. I placed the order with Buyincoins and Brandmile on same day. The products were carefully packed in bubble wrap and thermocol. But my happiness didn't last long. As soon as i opened my pack i was shocked.. OMG.... Instead of the 88 e/s palette they have sent me the 6 color blush palette.. :-(([ this is a dupe of coastal scents 6 color blush and contour palette].


I got in touch with their customer care. They offered me a $2 refund instead of sending it back. After lot of thought i accepted that, coz i had no time to go after this as i am busy with my work at office n home... so i got refund in 4 days.. :-)

So my overall experience was not that bad, its 50-50. I am very happy with ther speedy delivery but they have to be a bit carefull..

Will i order again: may be nail art stuff. They are having some good stuff. But not cosmetics. I think nw i'll go for original C/S pallette only.. :-))

Love




1 comment:

  1. Hi Girls! First of all, I want to thank for this nice blog review :)

    This is an opportunity for you to get 5% discount with every new membership on Buyincoins.com

    Make your first purchase 5% cheaper now! [ Photo: http://goo.gl/qBEjZ ]

    Simply write "discountnow" as Recommender Code while registering in site.

    You can ask your every question on [ http://www.Facebook.com/discountnow ]

    Share your views, reviews and videos on our page to get additional discounts :)

    Now Like & Follow Us!...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...