Thursday, July 14, 2011

JOVEES STRAWBERRY FACE WASH REVIEW


This is one of my favorite face wash. I am using this for almost six months. So thought will write about it today.




It says:
An exclusive face wash for normal to dry skin that shall help to restore moisture balance & help to make skin visibly fairer and glowing.Daily use face wash that contains olivem, Jojoba Extract along with very fine granules. It unblocks pores with scrub effect, skin feels soft and smooth. It helps to remove dead cells, helps improve the complexion by reducing the melanin production, and skin remains even toned all day long.



Active ingredients:
Strawberry extract, jojoba extract, vitamin-E, olivem
                                                          and its pinkkkkkkk
Price-:- Rs 105/- for 120ml

My take:

I like this face wash. It doesn’t dry out my skin. The granules in it helps in gentle exfoliation of the skin.This has become my HG facewash. I have dry skin and this is really gentle on my skin and removes dirt and make up.But it does not live up to the promise of restoring moisture balance and improving complexion.


PROS:
1.     Does not dry the skin
2.     Helps in removal of dead cells on face by gentle exfoliation
3.     Very mild smell
4.     Reasonable pricing
CONS:
Doesn’t restore moisture as claimed. Nothing else
Will I purchase again: ya sure
MY RATING: 4/5
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...