Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My haul

My haul J

This is my mini haul. I always keep my haul pocket friendly. But as this is the month of my b’day I thot to spend a little more. But I didn’t get all the products as I ordered most of them online. Hav to wait for all that stuff..

Here is what I bought



1)      Lakme fruit moisturizer peach & plum-Rs 130/- for 100ml

2)      Garnier daily moisturizing cream-Rs 125/- for 40gm

3)      Garnier gentle cleansing milk-Rs 105/- for 100ml

       4) Lanzee cucumber & ice cool gel- Rs 105/- & Rs 115/- for 120 gms
5)      Organic surge super intensive moisturizer- Rs 654/-


6)      Colorbar blush plum brown-Rs 250/-

7)      Colorbar eye liner-Rs 180/-

8)       Colorbar velvet matte lipstick- Rs 225/-

I have purchased colorbar products 1st time. I hav ordered some more colorbar products through onlineJ eagerly waiting for those :D

i purchased these too...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...