Thursday, July 21, 2011

Nature’s essence Apple skin polisher pack


Nature’s essence Apple skin polisher pack
What the product says: An apple based face pack which improves the skin texture firmness and elasticity. An ideal choice for instant glowing effect





Key ingredients: Pyrus malus, Ananas comosus(pine apple), ocimum sanctum(Tulsi), santalum album(sandalwood), rosa centifolia, olea europoea, Fuller’s earth, Honey wax, cocos nucifera(coconut palm), Distilled water



Price : Rs 75-90 Dont remember exactly

 My Take:
This pack is little thick and not easy to apply diectly, so I mix  this pack with milk and add some oatmeal also.It helps in hydrating my skin. This pack helps in refreshing the face. Slight  improvement in skin texture. Price of the product is reasonable. Will last for 2 months if applied once in aweek. The smell of the pack is ok...


 Mine is almost over

Will I purchase/ recommend:
May not, I am looking for a pack that hydrates my skin. Its worth trying.

Rating:3.5/5

Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...