Monday, July 11, 2011

LAKME FACE MAGIC- DAILY WEAR SOUFFLE



This was one of the few products that I used when I entered the world of cosmetics n make up.I used this in my college days as I have to buy my makeup products from the savings from the pocket money I received. It was among those affordable branded items..

This can be used as foundation. It is easy to apply. It moisturizes.
But it doesn’t contain any SPF. This was my foundation for almost 4-5 yrs.
But left it as I got a job and was able to buy n try different foundations from  different brands.



Price: 99/-( when I used to purchase this)
This is very good for beginners to try.

Pros:

·         Very inexpensive

·         Easy to blend

·         Gives medium coverage

Cons:

·         Comes in a tub. So unhygienic

·         Ingredients not specified

 Rating : 4/5


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...